In the event that unforeseen circumstances mean that a course cannot take place, all fees paid will be returned.
The minimum age for a child who wishes to attend an LRSS course is 10 years old. The child must be 10 years old or over on the first day of the course.
Reservation of Places
Reservations on courses will be made on a first come basis.
The LRSS Membership year runs from 1st January for 12 months. All LRSS memberships expire on 31 December and need renewing on 1 January each year.
- Adult membership: £30
- Youth membership: £30
Your membership is included in the price of an LRSS course.
Lyme Regis Sailing Club
Lyme Regis Sailing Club and Lyme Regis Sea School are separate organisations. Membership of one organisation does not give membership of the other, i.e. if you are a Sailing Club member and wish to use Sea School facilities or join a course, then you must become a Sea School member.
You are only eligible to use the Lyme Regis Sailing Club facilities for the duration of the course on which you are enrolled.
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- The entire course fee is not refundable, as a proportion of each course consists of relevant shore based activities.
- A pro-rata refund will be offered on Intensive Courses if it is not possible for relevant acceptable activities to take place on a given day, e.g. bad weather precludes further sailing and no related shore based activities can be realistically offered.
- Whenever possible, alternative sessions will be offered to compensate for missed sessions instead of a refund.
- Refunds will not be given for students’ disinclination to continue with a course.
- All refunds will be dealt with on an individual basis.